Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

My iPad does not show a clear story, cookies or cache.

Customer Question

My iPad does not show a clear history, cookies or cache. Safari has become. Very unstable.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. The new iOS version on the iPad does not have the option clear history, cookies, or cache. To confirm, you did go to Settings -> Safari -> Clear History and Website Date -> Clear and check right?

- Have you tried to reboot the iPad and check: Press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check?

- If that does not work, please use a better Internet browser app. Please open App Store app icon, then there, type/search for chrome then install the Chrome app, then use the Chrome app for internet / websites, then see if it works fine in Chrome app.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.