Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Experience:  worked as a Tech support Associate for Apple products
51110040

I OS 9 download interrupted during verify stage. Only thing

Customer Question

i OS 9 download interrupted during verify stage. Only thing that will come up for a few seconds is itunes icon with its plug in.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Vinod Menon replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Do you have iTunes installed in the computer?

Thank you

Vinod

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have a Mac. I have an apple I pad

Sorry I can't call you now as I am in office.

I will explain the steps to restore as your device is in recovery mode. If you find any difficulty, let me know and I can give you a call after I leave office.

Open iTunes in the computer and connect the iPad to the computer. Now, on the iPad, press and hold the power button and the home button together until you see an apple logo. The very moment you see the apple, let go off the power button, but keep on holding the home button for another 10-15 sec.

Your computer should now give a message that it has detected an iPad in recovery mode and needs to be restored.

Restore the iPad now and finally choose the latest backup. Let me know if you find any difficulty.

NB: if you don't have iTunes installed in the computer, you can download and install it from

www.apple.com/itunes/download