Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I'm on a 2009 iMac, running 10.10.5 Yosemite.I had a CS5

Customer Question

I'm on a 2009 iMac, running 10.10.5 Yosemite.I had a CS5 photoshop crash for some reason and now I cannot print anything. Printer utility says "filer failed" "job stopped" on any type of file. I rebooted everything and checked all connections, uninstalled Photoshop and reinstalled. No luck. Any suggestions?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remotely connect to your system and check the problem ? You can see what I am doing. If interested, please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I clicked the wrong link and it says it cannot process my payment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this $40 in addition to the $34 already paid?
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Yes, it is an additional fee for remote support. You will get full refund if I can't fix the issue.

Regards

Jins