Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I Have an old Mac and it is locked up. I have tried

Customer Question

Customer: I Have an old Mac and it is locked up. I have tried disconnecting the power. When I plug back in and turn the power back in all of the displays come back up but the machine is still locked up.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Like what?
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Mac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I do not mind paying I just need to be able to use the machine.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

What do you mean by "locked up"? What happens exactly? Are you there?