Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Yes, you sure can. I contacted you at least a half hour

Customer Question

Yes, you sure can. I contacted you at least a half hour ago, and got put into a circle that bounced back and forth between an assurance that, although I had paid twice, the second would not be charged against me. Then, when I tried to go back to the session in progress, it would only send me back to the message I just quoted. This has taken too much trouble and time. You are WELCOME to call me at XXXXXXXXXX and get this mess fixed up. Ernst

The volume seems broken. It will not make any sound what I play something from my iTunes collection. I talked to my son on Skype a bit back and I could not hear his voice on my Mac Air

Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

1. Shut down the computer.

2. Plug in the power adapter to a power source, connecting it to the Mac if its not already connected.

3. On the built-in keyboard, press the (left side) Shift-Control-Option keys and the power button at the same time.

4. Release all the keys and the power button at the same time.

5. Press the power button to turn on the computer.

6. Press and hold the Command-Option-P-R keys before the gray screen appears.

7. Hold the keys down until the computer restarts.

8. Release the keys.