caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

I was wondering if you know how to use IBM® SPSS® Statistics

Customer Question

Hello, I was wondering if you know how to use IBM® SPSS® Statistics Base GradPack 23 for Mac. It was working for me perfectly for a while but now I keep receiving the following messages and I am not sure how to fix them. Can you help me?
/PLOT MEANS /MISSING ANALYSIS /POSTHOC=TUKEY ALPHA(0.05).
Warning # ***** Command name: GET FILE SPSS Statistics is running in Unicode encoding mode. This file is encoded in a locale-specific (code page) encoding. The defined width of any string variables are automatically tripled in order to avoid possible data loss. You can use ALTER TYPE to set the width of string variables to the width of the longest observed value for each string variable.
An Unknown Switch is Specified on the command line: -psn_0_553095
Category: Mac
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Open SPSS, click menu: Edit-> Options-> Language tab, select "Locale's writing system". Click OK and test if for me please .. Waiting your feedback

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me.

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Waiting your feedback to help you..