Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Can't remember password ID [email protected]

Customer Question

Can't remember password ***** Apple ID ***@******.***
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

If you don't remember the password, then you have to reset the password. You can reset it from this website --> https://iforgot.apple.com/

Go to the above website. Use the "Email Authentication" method to reset the Apple ID. Apple will send the reset instructions to the the email you setup with your Apple ID.

If that didn't work, then reset again and this time use the "Answer Security Questions" and answer the security questions there to reset your account password. After resetting the account, you will be able to download using it.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

I just tried to reset the account and found that your account is locked for 8 hours due to invalid attempt to reset it. You will have to try to reset after 8 hours from now. Let me know how it goes.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did not work
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do not charge
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

The reason is that you've already tried to reset the account with invalid details and your account is locked for next 8 hours. You have to wait next 8 hours and you can reset it after 8 hours.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Ok, you can contact***@******.*** to cancel this question and for refund. Please don't rate the answer anything to process refund

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

To process refund, please don't rate the answer anything even if the system asked to rate my answer.