Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have a clickfree automatic backup with thousands of

Customer Question

Hi. I have a clickfree automatic backup with thousands of pictures. I would like to download the pictures from this storage disk. can you tell me how to do that?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What version of Mac OS X are you using ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yosemite 10.3.3

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

So do you want to download the pictures from that storage disk to your Mac ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Can we do a remote support session, so I can remotely connect to your Mac and help you directly to do this ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

is there an extra cost associated with that?

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

There is usually. But since you are our premium member, I will do it for you free.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK. thank you.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Follow the steps below to start remote support session.
You have to do this from your computer itself. On your Mac, open Safari. Then goto this website ---> www.fastsupport.com

In FastSupport website, you will see two text columns. Name and Support Key. Under Name, enter your name and under Support Key enter this code --- >###-##-####br />
Click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions to connect. An application will be downloaded. So click on Download button in Safari (the downward arrow button on the top right). Another way to open Downloads is from Window menu or from View menu in the top within Safari. Then open the Citrix Online Launcher file you see there and then open the Citrix Online Launcher application and let it connect. If asked for permission, allow it.

Let me know if you have any difficulty connecting to me.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Once the copy process is finished, please reply back here. And we can start a new support session.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm just checking. How is it going ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Shelley, I noticed that you didn't get back to me after copying the photos. Was this issue resolved ? Do you still need help with it ? If so, please let me know and I'm happy to continue to help you.

If you don't need any help on this and if you are satisfied with the remote support I provided then, please don't forget to rate me on this question. Thank you.