Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have a Mac. I have 80 albums. I shared the 80 albums with

Customer Question

I have a Mac. I have 80 albums. I shared the 80 albums with my staff of 8 iPads. We found this did not work because if you do not have wifi the shared albums are not full resolution.
Question 1: can you somehow download shared albums so that you can see full resolution when you are not connected to wifi?
Question 2: assuming you cannot how can I copy my 80 albums on my user name to each of these 8 iPads so that they can use iCloud library and download full resolutions.
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
With each iPad I do not want my staff taking their own photos and polluting the activity screen by turning off photo stream. Does this still hold true when you have the library turned on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The shared albums are the work of FZAD architecture and design. My company.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately if you do not have enough room to load all the albums on each iPad the only other option is to purchase the Music Match so each iPad can play from the cloud but then each iPad has to be signed in to the same iCloud account.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not talking about music. I am asking about photo with shared albums
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

oh I see so you can't have them all using the same Apple ID I assume? If not there is no reason Shared albums cannot be downloaded for offline use maybe I am not understanding...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That is my point shared albums cannot be used for offline use. How do you download them, or how do you share them for offline use
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

All that info is here:

• On a compatible iOS device, you can save photos to your Photos tab or Camera Roll.
  • In iPhoto or Aperture for Mac, you can add or copy shared photos or videos to your Library.
  • On a Windows PC, you can copy photos and videos from a shared album to any folder.
  • On the web, you can download photos and videos directly to your computer from the detail view of each photo or video.