Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Experience:  IT Engineer for over 15 years
32989067

I had apple store in las vegas, Nv. load up Yosemite OS X

Customer Question

I had apple store in las vegas, Nv. load up Yosemite OS X 10.10.5 onto my iMac. My iMac is the 27" model 12.2 & speed 2.7 GHZ. My color printer is C8180 all in one and will print only in black format. The HP C8180 had a format that would come up and let you select in black, color, and in a draft mode, high or low qualify, etc. None of this comes up. Orig. I had the OS X yosemite program in stalled on my drive by apply care per by phone/computer, had no problems and then 3 weeks ago it crashed and appple store installed me the new drive & Yosemite 10.10.5 system on it.
Hope this can be resolved.
Rollin Zambon
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

It is really small but on the print page, when your about to print you should see Color Option and it is there you can switch away from Black and White to Color.

Like in this picture.

Click me to open

There you see Grayscale and you select that and change it to color.

Are you able to do this?