1) find your iTunes folder on your computer.
2) In your iTunes folder is a folder named "downloads".
3) In this folder, iTunes stores temporary files of your downloads in progress.
4) Double click this folder and you should see the names of the files/programs that keep coming up error -8008. They will be folders with a .tmp extension.
5) Go ahead and delete those files.
6) Then, that's when you to your iTunes account and "Check for Purchases".
7) Re-download your purchases, this time it should be done properly.
What account are you referring to please?
That does not help me why are you giving me that information? What account and from who? Did you see my offer to remote connect? Is that really Windows 8 or 8.1?
I suggest you start by updating to Windows 8.1 at least, that version was a nightmare. Then check you have the latest iTunes too. OK I don't know anything about those numbers you are referring to.
Just go to Windows Update. Ok let me know tomorrow...