Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Do I have to down lod SSL on my I pad.

Customer Question

Do I have to down lod SSL on my I pad.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Could you please tell me what are you trying to accomplish ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

I will help you here without any additional payment. Could you please explain your question a little more ? So I can help you .

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Please type the reply in here and send it. I'm waiting for your response.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hav an app with all clings info on it. It did an download and now I con not got the info I forgot the pass word and when I click on ,forgot pass word I get a message that SsL can not connect
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

SSL is a type of high level security which can't be downloaded. It is integrated to that app. What is the name of that app ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
House of color
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

First please note that we don't have any control over your account. So we can't reset the password ***** you. I can only give you possible solutions to the problem.

Inorder to reset the password, you have to contact the site administrator. You can contact the site administrator by filling this contact form --> http://www.schwarzkopf-professional.com/skp/com/en/home/contact-form.html

They will help you to change the password. After changing the password, you can login with the new password. Meantime, I will download the app and try to initiate reset from my side. I will let you know.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

I'm downloading the app, it will take 10 minutes to download. I will let you know. Please stay online.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

I've downloaded it and checked it. But I couldn't see an option to reset the password. But I found their support email which you can email to, to reset the password. Here is the address --> *****@******.***

I'm sorry. This is the issue with that particular app not with your iPad. So we might not be able to troubleshoot. Not only that it is not safe to troubleshoot as you have clients data on it. So you will have to contact them using the above email or through this website to reset the password ***** without losing data --> http://www.schwarzkopf-professional.com/skp/com/en/home/contact-form.html

Since I couldn't solve your problem, I will request JustAnswer to refund your account. Please don't rate bad or poor or anything to process refund. Thanks.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Also please ignore the rating request you get from this website.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Requested refund for you. If you didn't get refund, you can email to***@******.*** for refund