Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I accidently trashed the imovie app on my mac. so now when i

Customer Question

I accidently trashed the imovie app on my mac. so now when i need to open it, i can't locate it, but it says i need to update it when i want to download a new one. how can i retrieve the icon so i can have access again?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
What version of Mac OS X are you using ? Did you empty the trash ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, Do you still need help ?

Do this. Search iMovie in Spotlight (searchbox at the top right) and does it show anything ? If so, delete it. Then open App Store from Applications folder. Click on Purchased tab and you will see iMovie there. Install it. Does it allow you to install it ?

Let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.