Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Ok my iPad is a iPad is disabled connect to itunes that's

Customer Question

Ok my iPad is a iPad is disabled connect to itunes that's all it says what do I do
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry about the issue. Besides the iPad, do you also have a windows or mac computer?
If yes, do you have the iTunes program installed on the computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a laptop with Windows but its not here right
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just never mind I'm going to take it to the Apple place in Cerritos
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you anyways
You're welcome. You need a computer temporarily in order to fix the iPad. When can you access your Windows computer?
Can I provide you the instructions now, so you can try later when you have access to the Windows computer?

I can help you fixing your iPad without having to take it to an Apple store. You need a computer temporarily in order to fix the iPad. When can you access your Windows computer? Can I provide you the instructions now, so you can try later when you have access to the Windows computer?

Don't worry, we guarantee our service. When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

Expert:  Jody-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/mac-computers/9c7qi-ok-ipad-ipad-disabled-connect-itunes-that-s.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team.