Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of computer experience, CISCO certified
30970729

Prior to updates podcast was deleted after listened to. Now

Customer Question

Prior to updates podcast was deleted after listened to. Now I do not know how to have them deleted since they don't delete automatically. Consequently I have podcast going back to March on my iPod
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MY ORDERT # ***** I WAS PROMISED HELP WITHIN 60 MINUTES, IT HAS EXCEEDED THAT TIME FRAME. CANCEL MY REQUEST AT THIS TIME. CREDIT MY VISA FOR THE INITIAL $5.OO I WILL HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER WAY TO GET HELP. I HAVE OTHER COMMITMENTS AT THIS TIME. VERY DISAPPOINTED! MARLYN BECKMAN
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Marlyn,

Sorry for any delay.

There appears to be some confusion - you are through to JustAnswer, a global online answer service. We are not connected to iTunes in any way.

Please let me know if you still need assistance with this question?

Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I get a credit on my Visa for the $16.00 charge since I got no Help? Originialy I went on the website for iTunes, clicked on "iTunes phone number" and reached Just Answer. Someone accepted my question, promised me help. Why wasn't I told I could not me helped because you are not connected to iTuned in any way. I'm sure it stated I would not be charged if I could not get help. Marilyn Beckman #15684871
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Marilyn,

We are not connected to iTunes, but we can still help you with finding the correct settings if you need assistance with that, since iTunes does not offer any free service for that type of support.

Best,

Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You got to be kidding. Now you want $20 more dollars?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Marilyn,

I have not asked for anything, however you may have received an automated offer from the website.