Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Mac book pro. Yosemite downloaded Ibank 5 transferred data

Customer Question

Mac book pro. Yosemite
downloaded Ibank 5 transferred data from iMac console on pro polluted many error messages on date. Ibank on pro always enters the date 10/21/2013
how to fix
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Please go to the Apple logo at the upper left of your computer screen to About This Mac and give me this information:

• The exact system Version (listed right under Mac OS X)
  • Processor
  • Memory
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
x 10.105
2.53 into core 2 duo
4 GB 1067mhz ddr3
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Are you saying you imported data from an iMac? Your question is a little confusing...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I importated ibank4 data from iMac into pro via thumb drive to ibank5 on pro data in consol shows date data error therefore date data in ibank5 is not current and in check register displays 10/23/2013. am unable to change date to 2015
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

I suggest you use the cloud sync instead of manually moving your data.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
data on ibank4 is not cloud sync only way to tfr is thumb. to me the ? is how to clean up consul to purge error messages
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Do you mean the console app on the Mac?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no corruption is on pro where ibank5 is located
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

There is no reason to clear that it is just a log file it is not affecting your iBank app. I suggest you upgrade the older version to version 5 then transfer your data.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
had older version on pro did the same thing.i had 4 and 5 on pro.and they both did the same thing. I set up new acct on 5 imported NO data. same thing happened. I sent 5 to trash and redownloade same results
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Sorry I will have to opt out of this question it will be open to other experts who may have more experience with that app.

Expert:  michael-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/mac-computers/9c0c1-mac-book-pro-yosemitedownloaded-ibank-transferred-data.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.