Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Dani, My MacBook mouse is giong. I also have an extension

Customer Question

Hi Dani, My MacBook mouse is giong nuts. I also have an extension mouse that I use and it's going crazy too.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

One of either trackpad or external mouse has gone bad. Is your external mouse wired or wireless ? Do you have any bluetooth or wireless mouse there ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ashik, as soon as I hit the payment button it took me down the wrong road. Cancel me out of this insanely confusing hell now please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please refund my money. I feel as though I was misled.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Sorry I don't understand. I'm only a tech here and I don't have access to your account. If you don't want to continue, I will request JustAnswer to refund your account.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Refund requested. You can also email to***@******.*** for refund. Please don't rate the answer anything.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want to continue.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

I requested refund for you. You don't have to reply back. You can close this page now.