Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My.safari has a bad connection

Customer Question

My.safari has a bad connection
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Could you please tell me the exact issue you are facing ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Safari on my iPad is slow or nonexistant
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

This usually happens if there is any issue with the WiFi network. First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Then go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset Network Settings. This will reset some settings of your iPad. After resetting, connect it back to your WiFi network. Once connected, go to Settings > WiFi. Tap your WiFI network (or tap the i in circle button). This will bring a new screen with several fields. Change the DNS values to 8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4

Restart your iPad. Check Safari.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.