David, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  BSc H.Dip Apple Certified Professional
39216975

I was disconnected from tech already. I am getting message

Customer Question

I was disconnected from tech already. I am getting message "X-Apple-Amd-Action_message". Cannot purchase in iTunes. Was already charged $150 to fix. It is not fixed. Help. Please do I need to pay more? Denise Somberg.***@******.***
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ashoka I meant
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ashik, please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much. xxxxooo
Expert:  David replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is David. Ashik seems to be unavailable, might have his own Internet connection issues, a power cut, or anything. If you are happy to continue with me I will do everything I possibly can to help you with your question.

Please let me know. Sincerely, David.

Expert:  David replied 1 year ago.

The issue here seems pretty straightforward, from my research into it.

You may have more than one AppleID, for different reasons. It could be that you have Apple Store or iTunes accounts with billing information from different countries, or just separate Apple IDs for different people or billing accounts.

There is a conflict between the Apple ID used in the App Store, and used in the Music App. The fix is to make sure both are signed in with the same Apple ID.

First confirm which Apple ID you want on your iPad. Make sure you have the right username and password. You can check that it works on the Apple website first, here http://myinfo.apple.com

Once you have the correct Apple ID, sign into of App Store and the iTunes Store using the same ID, on the iPad.

This is how this problem should be solved, which you can try in your own time if you get this message in time. Also you may need help, please feel free to reply to me here and I will be glad to assist you.