Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I own an ipad Air. It's 9 months old and I can't get past

Customer Question

I own an ipad Air. It's 9 months old and I can't get past the fact that the unit will not accept my ID & password. I have tried 20 times in the last couple days and nothing will make the problem go away. Believe me when I say that I know my ID & password.
Bob Annett
La Mesa, CA 91941
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry about the issue. Is your Apple ID account and password ***** working at the website http://appleid.apple.com/?
Do you also have a windows or mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My son was able to solve my problem. The password ***** wouldn't be accepted was for yahoo mail only. He took his laptop,
my cellphone and my ipad and solved the problem quickly. My computer is a windows computer. Thank you for your reply.
Bob A