Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Experience:  IT Engineer for over 15 years
32989067

I've plugged my iPod into my computer, to sync new songs

Customer Question

I've plugged my iPod into my computer, to sync new songs from iTunes. When I'm prompted to "eject iPod" my screen freezes up and I cannot get anything to respond....so, I'm afraid to disconnect the iPod from the computer. What can I do to resolve this & make the iTunes responsive to my mouse? It's very frustrating! I have the iPod classic and it has been giving me many problems lately.....the plug-ins are very sensitive and the battery does not hold charge for very long. I primarily use the iPod in my vehicle & am able to hear only the left side speakers? I paid a high price for something that should be giving me sooo much trouble.
Please HELP ME!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Are you on a windows or Mac computer? And is the computer responding for anything at all?

Thank you