Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My mac book won't fully boot says my start up disk is full

Customer Question

My mac book won't fully boot says my start up disk is full before I sign in. If I hit ok then sign in it doesn't boot up just a background screen
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Your Mac needs atleast 10% of free space to run properly or it will crash or you will start losing files. Have you tried booting into safe mode ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Let's try to boot your Mac in to Safe Mode. Restart your Mac and immediately hold down Shift key on your keyboard for 15 seconds and this will boot into Safe Mode. Does it boot into Safe Mode ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've already managed to figure it out and deleted some apps now I am doing some cleaning up. Thanks anyway
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Glad to hear that ! Since you didn't use my service, please don't rate me bad or poor. You don't have to rate anything. You can contact JustAnswer support for refund.

Best Regards,