Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

All of a sudden, classmates.com can't secure a connection to

Customer Question

all of a sudden, classmates.com can't secure a connection to the server. Other email
sites open without a problem. I'm afraid something I did while trying to free up space
on my harddrive caused the problem. Know how I can fix it?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Make sure you have shut down / restarted the computer and check.

- Please make sure the date / time clock is correct at the upper right corner of your computer's screen, and check.

- Please disconnect the power cord(s) from the internet/wireless modem/router device(s) for a few minutes, then reconnect and check.

- If that does not work, in Safari application, click on the Safari menu at the upper left corner, then click on Empty cache... if available, and empty cache

, then click on the Safari menu again, then click on Reset safari if available, then reset Safari.

, then click on the Safari menu again and/or History menu at the top, then click on the option to Clear History and Website Data, if available, then check.

- If all fails, please download / install the Google Chrome application at the website below:

http://www.chrome.com/

, keep default options during installation, and when prompted to sign in Google Account, just skip / cancel it.

, then open Google Chrome application, then go to the website classmates.com in Google Chrome application, then see if it works fine in the Google Chrome application.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.