Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Experience:  IT Engineer for over 15 years
32989067

I got problem contact support at

Customer Question

Cris i got problem For Assistence contact support at www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww
when im creating new account with new email, or when im using my old account to try verify my billing address same thing, i did contact ITunes they said my old account is blocked because i violated rules by purchasing from other country which i never did Jokes* they are idiots in Mac Support. come back to my issue any help would be appreciated
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

To clarify, the issue you are having is creating an Apple ID correct?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well i wrote clearly my problem! if you re asking me what is my problem surely you didnt get my question!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the problem is Itunes doesnt let me to create ne Apple ID
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
im a Mac user. i think something got to do with UUID which im trying to resolve now, same thing i got with Skype its doesnt regonize my Login credentials i presume Apple and Skype blocking my UUID
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, sorry I saw your question but it was not very clear,.

If you go to this link here, what message do you know get when creating an account?

https://appleid.apple.com/account

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no remote connection. i cant create over website Apple account ,because after submitting all filled in data page doesnt load. Apple got bugged web page.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, its not the page but your computer as the page works.

Which internet browser are you using?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok i managed to create account via link you provided, its asking to verify Credit or Debit card which i clearly dont want to and there is no option for None credit card verification.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there is no None card verification option because i need to register Via Itunes Application which gives me error if im using non Card option ..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Because it says on Apple OFF website." Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information?""
When you try to edit your payment, credit card, or billing information in the iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, or Mac App Store, you might not be able to select None."
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You clearly NOT helping me with my Problem to fix issue with registering new account via Itunes Application Sir. i presume your not qualified enough to be called Apple Software Engineer, i need Straight answer to my problem i dont want you lure around finding another solutions i need FIX Itunes Application problem with registration!
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

They force you to use a card to do this. else you need to do it in a roundabout way

Download any FREE application inside the store on any Apple device without an account.

2. Once the pop up window opens, hit 'CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT.'

3. Make sure you use a fresh, new email that you have not yet attempted to use prior to this explanation (create a new email if you have to.)

4. Fill in the required fields to continue on to the second page. (When my cousin was doing this a few minutes ago, he put a fake birth year, a year that made him under the age of 18, thus perhaps helping towards card problems)

5. Once you are on the page that asks for your payment information, on the top section, grouped in under the credit cards, there will be an option labled 'NONE.' Select it, and fill in your billing information.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok Richard we are going nowhere here! as i stated in my Original question When im registering new account with new email and using option as "NONE" application says to me For Assistence contact support at www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Going nowhere? Before you were getting blocked, now you can create the account with my instructions yet you do not want to use a card

So now I give you another solution for this and now you say we are going nowhere.....

Sorry but that does not make sense. You did not even do the last instructions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Richard i will pay you for your help dont get angry.i have problem registering account with Itunes Application, same thing happends when im using option with fake age. its still says go to support
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Going nowhere? Before you were getting blocked, now you can create the account with my instructions yet you do not want to use a card" dude i knew before i can do it online , its not a rocket science you know. my MAIN and only Question was i cant register over Itunes Application in Mac os x, you didnt give me solution yet to this!
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

You make the account first via the instructions I gave which you said worked

"ok i managed to create account via link you provided,"

Then you use this account within itunes.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nothing works! same issue
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

What is now the issue? Please clearly state what your issue is now.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For Assistence contact support at www.apple.com/support/itunes/w… when im creating new account with new email with option None payment
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

yes, and to choose none payment you need to follow the instructions I have given.

I do not believe you saw or followed this, so I give a movie. It is the only way to get around not using a credit or debit card

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yojmfDS8sY

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Richard honestly i know how to use Google! i know how to search my self! but its not only me whos stuck with same Issue!my issue is ITUNES APPLICATION on Mac os X doesn't let me to review my Billing information or use option NONE as payment! if you read my question carefully enough you would understand what im asking you for, around 1 hour now!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my Iphone BTW saying same thing For Assistence contact support at www.apple.com/support/itunes/w…
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, first you wanted to create an account, then the screen frooze, now its you do not want to use your card to make an account.

I do this all day, I know how to read questions, but you keep changing your request.

Now its you

want to review your billing information OR use option none as payment

That in itself does not make sense sorry. It gives no picture of what your trying to do.....

Let start this way as I think there may be a language barrier for you here and this is why your not explaining well

First

Do you already have an apple ID Answer directly to this