Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Parallels on mac lion windows vista not working properly I

Customer Question

parallels on mac lion windows vista not working properly
I would like to keep lion and vista. On the windows side, the sound on Filmora isn't working properly. I also get squares where the arrows are supposed to be on certain websites. On the mac side the sound is working properly. On the Mac side the arrows on the websites are working properly also.
The sound is also breaking up on all online videos on the Windows side.
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In the things I tried section, I also tried reinstalling parallels tools.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not all online videos have sound that breaks up.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. So the main problem here is with your Vista on Parallels since you mentioned that the Mac side is working fine.

So in your Vista, you have problems with online videos and sound on a specific software.

Can I remotely access your Windows Vista or Mac system so that I can directly check and fix the issues you are having in your Windows Vista system?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess