Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have an iPhone 6s & it is stuck on zoom. I went to

Customer Question

I have an iPhone 6s & it is stuck on zoom. I went to settings, clicked display, & clicked on standard but nothing happened---please help me, thanks
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Double Tap the screen with Three Fingers to turn the zoom off.

Or go to Settings > General > Accessibility and you can turn off Zoom from there. When Zoom is turned on, you have to use three fingers to scroll up and down.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can try different method to turn off the Zoom.

Remember, this is not my final answer. If my solutions didn't work please don't rate me bad or poor. Instead please reply back to me and I will continue to help you until we fix the problem or you are satisfied.