Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I was in the Apple store Sherway Gardens mall Toronto today

Customer Question

Hi I was in the Apple store Sherway Gardens mall Toronto today and saw a glass music speaker for apple phones Burlington Apple does not carry How much are they and would I have to order from Sherway Gardens
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you remember the brand of that speaker ?

Or are you referring to the Harmon Kardon Aura Wireless Speaker ? See here --> http://www.apple.com/shop/product/HD915VC/A/harman-kardon-aura-wireless-speaker-system

If so, that is a luxury type speaker and costs $399.99. You can purchase it from the online store, from the above link.

If this is not the model you are looking for, please let me know and I will find the right model and price for you. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Remember, this is not my final answer. If my solutions didn't work please don't rate me bad or poor. Instead please reply back to me and I will continue to help you until we fix the problem or you are satisfied.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

.