Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have a mac book pro and i want to install windows on my

Customer Question

hello
i have a mac book pro and i want to install windows on my computer, i heard there is a version Windows ISO version
i'm not good of instaling that stuff can i get help, how to do it and what i need
thank you
Mario
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

There is but you have to either already have a paid version of Windows 7 or 8 installed and then Windows 10 is free to install or you have to purchase Windows 7,8 or 10 and then install it. See here:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Windows-10-Home/productID.319937100?VID=320028200&s_kwcid=AL!4249!3!72604167533!e!!g!!purchase%20windows%2010&ef_id=VfaywwAABB5Zyhne:20150914114259:s

But you need the download version to install in Parallels.