Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have an iPad2. It seems to be locked somehow. In the upper

Customer Question

I have an iPad2. It seems to be locked somehow. In the upper right hand corner to the right of the 75%, it shows something that looks like a lock in a circle. I seem to have locked it somehow and would like to know what I did and how I can release that. I never lock my iPad in this way.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons together until you see the Apple Logo or it shuts off, then turn it back on. Let me know.

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
trying.which buttons are the sleep/wake and home?
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Click on the picture I sent begins with 39133... did you see it? The top button that turns it on and puts it to sleep and the Home round button on the front there are only three buttons??