Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Ashik, A few days ago, I encountered the message: "The last

Customer Question

Hi Ashik,
A few days ago, I encountered the message: "The last time you opened OpenOffice, it unexpectedly quite while reopening windows. Do you want to try to reopen its windows again?" The window with this message never goes away, never responds to either button push, and there is a lot of bad behavior on OpenOffice. Cannot print, cannot create a new file, some commands don't work.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

When did this problem start ? What version of Mac OS X are you using ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.