Johnny  Mack
Johnny Mack, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  6 years repairing macs and ipods and 3rd level tech support
28647879

What is the best way to get all my devices working properly

Customer Question

What is the best way to get all my devices working properly and syncing properly without having to go into an Apple Store? Can you do things remotely? Do you know of Mac experts in cities that can do this work?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Johnny Mack replied 1 year ago.

Hello there! We can offer both instructions as well as remote assistance. Can you verify your issue please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a MacBook, iPhone and iPad. Nothing works in sync. No memory. On my Mac, my IPhoto program has issues, my emails are a mess, my calendar is off and so on. Not sure where to start .

They actually might all be related. Most of those applications sync with icloud. If you click the apple icon and select system preferences. Then click on icloud. Verify that your icloud is signed in. Also please post the company that hist your email ie yahoo