kanoko
kanoko, Mac Guru
Experience:  5+ years of Mac expertise
65089077

How to get music from Pandora. I want 50s music and then I

Customer Question

how to get music from Pandora. I want 50s music and then I want to set up spa music on my I-phone and I-pad
Category: Mac
Expert:  kanoko replied 1 year ago.

I would be glad to help. In my experience I have found that Pandora stations work best when you create the station based on a specific song. To do this first sign-in to the app using your account info. If you do not have an account, you can create one by going to www.pandora.com in your web browser. You will need an account to save your music stations.

If you were recently listening to another station in the app, it will take you to the last song you were listening to. Press the "back arrow" in the top-left corner of the screen.

If not, drag the Station List down until you see the "Create Station" search bar that is located at the top of the list, and tap it.

You can then type the name of an Artist or Song in the text-box. Again, I would suggest picking a song that is close to the style of music you want for that station. As you type, the search should auto-complete; however, you can also press the blue "Search" button once you're done typing to find a list of relevant artists or songs.

Select the name of the song you want, and a station will start with songs that are similar to that song.

You can then drag down the station list to choose any station you have already created.

Expert:  kanoko replied 1 year ago.

If I was able to solve your problem please leave a RATING on the question page using the link below. Or if you still need help, please visit the question page and REPLY and let me know where you are still having trouble:

http://www.justanswer.com/mac-computers/9awc5-music-pandora-want-50s-music.html

Expert:  kanoko replied 1 year ago.

I still haven't heard back from you since I posted my solution to your problem. Please visit the question page to post a REPLY or RATING to let me know the status of your problem:

Expert:  kanoko replied 1 year ago.

As an expert, it's impossible for me to know if your problem has been solved without you leaving a RATING or a REPLY on the question page. If you can take a minute to visit the question page to let me know, I would appreciate it: