Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I just purchased an Apple iPad mini and I am trying to

Customer Question

I just purchased an Apple iPad mini and I am trying to upgrade iOS to 8.4 and there is always an error and it says that it cannot upgrade. What is the problem here?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hold the Sleep and Menu buttons together until you see the Apple Logo or it shuts off, then turn it back on. Try again. If that fails you can plug it in to your computer then make sure you have the latest version of iTunes open that and do it inside iTunes under Summary / Update

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What's the menu button? The sleep is also the same button as power up and shut down button, right? So, with that button, what is the other "menu" button that I have to hold down with it?
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

See here.