sanguinesandeep
sanguinesandeep, Mac Software Engineer
Experience:  B. Tech
33602187

I am unable to re-set my yahoo password.

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  sanguinesandeep replied 1 year ago.

Hi,I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it is fixed. Please remember to rate.

Please reply at the box given below and type your queries/result at the box given below.

I'm located outside USA. I can help you either over skype phone or provide you remote service.

May I connect with you remotely to check/fix the issue directly?

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable with performing steps yourself. It is 100% safe and secure.

If you do not want remote support, I'm ready to help you in the question and answer mode. Please reply at the box given below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Connect remotely
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Connect remotely.

Please accept remote support offer and then click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=8cb0e9ec-e9d5-4f87-88da-f899d3846f8c

Scroll down on that page and and then Click “I agree” at the bottom.
then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not paying any more on the bait and switch line. Give the answer I have paid to get.

Alright, I will fix the issue first and you're satisfied, you can accept it later.

click the link: