Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Cannot contact iTunes with ipod touch think its got

Customer Question

cannot contact iTunes with ipod touch think its got something wrong in settings
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

There are several reasons for this problem. First we can reset your iPod and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Then go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset Network Settings. This will reset the connection settings. Now connect it to your iTunes.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Remember, this is not my final answer. If my solutions didn't work please don't rate me bad or poor. Instead please reply back to me and I will continue to help you until we fix the problem or you are satisfied.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Make sure your iPod is connected to WiFi after resetting the networked settings.