Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have and a copy of Adobe Photoshop Elements 4 that i used

Customer Question

I have and a copy of Adobe Photoshop Elements 4 that i used several years ago on a different mac.
I now want to install it on my new iMac but when i try I get ab error message "installation failed". I used the original CD to try and install.
I am running Mac OS 10.10.5 on my new iMac.
RichardCustomer
***@******.***
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

I found out Elements 4 is for PowerPC Macs only so it will not run on your Intel Mac with Yosemite you will have to upgrade to version 13, sorry.

If you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question. If we solved your problem, giving me high marks on the survey and / or bonuses are also GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!!