John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  20+ years in the computer/Mac industry
60674955

I opened my iBooks on my iPad and it was blank

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Expert:  John T. F. replied 1 year ago.

First, let’s attempt resolving this issue with your Apple device by trying a hard reset, then proceed from there if that does not resolve the problem:

Disconnect the device from it's cord, if plugged in.

Press and hold your Sleep/Wake button (on the top) and Home button (on the front) together for around 10 seconds.

When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.

The next thing you should see after the Apple logo is the home screen a few minutes later.

Now see if iBooks is working for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My iBooks page is completely gone. I tried to open it and got a blank page. I can get the last page of the book I was reading to come up and then it goes away.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried the hard reset and it didn't work.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have recovered my iBooks. Since, I didn't get a response, I would like a refund. Thank you.
Expert:  John T. F. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I replied last night at 9:49PM EDT but didn't get a reply all night. As I only work afternoons and evenings I didn't get your responses from the next morning until now.

I'm not an employee of JustAnswer and can not address any financial arrangements you may have with them. If you no longer need assistance then you would need to contact them directly for refund concerns.

Thanks,