Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My iPad is in a locked mode and also in a zoomed position

Customer Question

My iPad is in a locked mode and also in a zoomed position and I can't read the numbers to unlock it when I scroll the number keypad over to read the numbers it touches the keypad and I keep touching numbers because it keeps going back out of my sight, then the iPad will disable me and I'm not sure what to do to unlock my iPad.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Lets try the following.

Double-tap the screen with three fingers to switch off the zoom function, sign in normally.

Then disable the zoom function from Settings > General > Accessibility

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.