Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert
Experience:  Years ago & in 2 years recently, I helped with Mac OS [X] & MacBook & Air & BootCamp etc. problems.
13568747

I have been trying to link a macbook pro to a toshiba MT200

Customer Question

Hi I have been trying to link a macbook pro to a toshiba MT200 projector I have tried the advice you have given others and nothing happens neither seem to see each other
Category: Mac
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I'm not sure what others have advised you, but first

- try swapping out the cable. (I don't know what kind of ports or cables you are using...)

- restart the computer, after shutting it down. And after hooking it up to the projector.

Let me know how it has gone so far, and with additional details I'll be able to advise you further as appropriate.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
changed cable. it is not an issue as both work fine with the iMac it is the book which won't work.
Tried every variation re reboot and as it has taken a long time for this reply (I have only just got this - 10th Sept!) I eventually contacted Apple direct and they tried but can't sort it either and have suggested it be taken in to the shop to be checked.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

I surmise that might be the best course. Apple Genius Bars (if they still have them) are good, I think, though I've never consulted one.

I presume you need no further advice... If so, no response necessary. Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com, and good luck.