Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Dropped iphone 5C and it now won't turn on. Tried a reset,

Customer Question

dropped iphone 5C and it now won't turn on.
Tried a reset, nothing
Tried to restore it via Itunes but it says to turn off find my iphone first which I can't do cuz i can't turn it on!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

From the way I read your question, it sounds like you dont have any power on the phone at all. If thats right...

I apologize for not seeing your question sooner, and that no one else picked this up. Most likely ( but not 100% likely)

What happened when you dropped the device was that the battery connector popped loose. So what we need to do is run through the process like we are replacing the battery.

http://www.imore.com/how-replace-battery-iphone-5c

Take special note of step 5.. Anyone of t hose three cables may have popped loose. If they did, reattach them. And you should be good to go.

If none were loose, keep proceeding through the process till you have removed the battery. Then put it back together taking special care to reconnect everything securely, and in order.

Whether its the battery, or one of the cables that popped loose. That repair process should solve the problem.

If you have further questions or run into any issues, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.