Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics.
23511658

In sharing photos from Adobe Photoshop Elements, version 12,

Customer Question

In sharing photos from Adobe Photoshop Elements, version 12, my adobe recipient address book always loses all its' information. This was happening every time in Mountain Lion. Finally, after moving back to Lion,the info held. How can I move back to Mountain Lion, or beyond that,and have my Adobe address book hold its' info.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

Do you have an online account with Adobe? With their current products, you should have all your contact information synchronize to the cloud with your Adobe account. But if you don't than what you can do to be safe is to export all of your contacts to a, separated file or something very simple like that so that it can be imported in case something happens to the contacts when you do the upgrade. I would do an expert scratch that I would do an export of that data and then just set aside then do the upgrade and if something goes wrong hello is have that data to reimport.