Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I am trying to Quit Safari to shut down my mac

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

If Safari is frozen, press Command, Option and Esc keys on your keyboard at the same time and this will bring Force Quit. Select Safari and click Force Quit. This will quit Safari.

If that didn't work, then press and hold down the Power button of your Mac for 5-10 seconds and this will force turn off your Mac regardless of any application opened.

If Safari is not behaving properly, then open Safari by holding down Shift key on your keyboard. Click on Safari menu and select Reset Safari. Select all options and click Reset Safari. If you don't see Reset Safari option, click Clear History and Website Data option from Safari menu in the top left. That will fix Safari.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, Its me Ashik again. I'm just following up with you to see how it is going. If you still need any help please let me know by replying in here.

If you are satisfied with my service, please don't forget to rate me as OK Service or higher, so that I will get credit for helping you.

Have a great day,