Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Mh ipad will not all0w me to unlock

Customer Question

mh ipad will not all0w me to unlock
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo (ignore slide to turn off message). When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

The above answer is not a final answer. If you have any difficulty or problems, please let me know by replying in here and I will continue to help you,

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, Its me Ashik again. I'm just following up with you to see how it is going. If you still need any help please let me know by replying in here.

If you are satisfied with my service, please don't forget to rate me as OK Service or higher, so that I will get credit for helping you.

Have a great day,