Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Ipad won't turn on....screen has a picture of what looks

Customer Question

Ipad won't turn on....screen has a picture of what looks like a charger cord & an Itunes logo with an arrow beneath it....what in the world is wrong with my Ipad?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

That means you need to restore it with iTunes on your computer. Plug it in to your computer and open iTunes you should be prompted to Restore it

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't have a computer....only have Ipad! DRAT! HAVE to have comuter to fix it??? Son has computer....how long does it take to accomplish! I am not computer savvy......at all!! am OLD AND BLONDE!!
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Just plug it in and open iTunes. It should ask you to Restore. If you had an iCloud backup we may be able to recover that later. Can your son help you?