Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

There is a sun symbol plashing on the left bottom of my mac

Customer Question

there is a sun symbol plashing on the left bottom of my mac screen, what is mean and how do get it to stop flashing thanks Jennifer
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com Jennifer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

This could be a program you recently installed, or if its a globe symbol and not a sun, it could be an issue with your startup disk.

But most likely its an unwanted program. If you would prefer, I can connect to your mac from here via a screen sharing session. This will save us both some time, and allow me to fix the problem in person and on screen.

I will send the offer for that service now. If you would prefer to proceed via written word, let me know!

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.