IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I just installed 10 on my computer, not this iPad. I was in

Customer Question

I just installed 10 on my computer, not this iPad. I was in settings trying to make the font darker and the background a different color. I did something wrong and now have no letters only icons and they are mostly black. Can you help?
Category: Mac
Expert:  tyroneboman replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

Try this please>Go to the Settings app and select Update & Recovery from the list of options shown. Next hit Recovery. From there, chose whether you’d like to keep your files where they are or cleanly install everything again.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have found recovery but the right side is all blank. How do I tell it to install again?

Select Recovery from the menu on the left side of your screen. It’s the fourth option from the top of the menu.

Look for the Reset This PC option. When you’re ready to reset your Windows 10 PC tap or click on it.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

Do you still require assistance with this issue?

Let me know,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Were you able to read my messages sent to you?