Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

PAGES IF I PUT IN A TABLE OF CONTENTS, EVERY PARAGRAPH WITH

Customer Question

HI I AM USING PAGES FOR MAC IF I PUT IN A TABLE OF CONTENTS, EVERY PARAGRAPH WITH A NAME IF THE TABLE OF CONTENTS GOES ON TOP OF A NEW PAGE... SOME OF MY PARAGRAPHS ARE ONLY ONE INCH DEEP. I WANT TO HAVE THE TYPE FLOWING UNDER ONE ANOTHER. I CANT HAVE A LINKABLE TOC AND HAVE THE BODY COPY FLOW UNDER ONE ANOTHER. IF I KEEP THE HEADINGS THE SAME AS IN BODY COPY THE TYPE WILL FLOW BUT NO TOC THAT LINKS... VERY FRUSTRATING... I SPOKE WITH APPLE GURUS AND MANY OTHER PEOPLE VERY HARD TO SOLVE HELP!
HOWARD XXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Can you send me the file?

Go here with any web browser:

http://tinyurl.com/upload-to-mikemacmedic

Choose Select Files and navigate to your file(s) to upload or you can also just drag the file(s) to the Upload box, then click on Start Uploading Files or Cancel to stop.