Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics.
23511658

I had two iTunes Store accounts. One was connected to my AOL

Customer Question

I had two iTunes Store accounts. One was connected to my AOL account; the other used my email address as the ID. The AOL account was ended by Apple a while back but I cannot see any of my purchases that I made on that account. How do I access those tunes and albums?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

If you use that particular account to purchase albums in your iTunes account, then they should still be under that same account. And that should never go away. However, if you want to transfer from one account to the other, they will usually let you do that one time. It does require a phone call to Apple, but once you make that phone call it should be an easy task – once they say they will do it, you don't really have to do anything else still take care of it. Here is the link to the page where you can open a ticket with Apple. This is specifically the iTunes support group.

http://bitli.es/iTunesSupport

Please let me know if you need additional help.