Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Ashik, I am using iPhoto 8.1.2 and migrating to Photo, but

Customer Question

Hi Ashik, I am using iPhoto 8.1.2 and migrating to Photo, but my iPhone Library crashed. It seems that I lost all my photos.
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I copied my iPhone Library from iPhone version 8.1.2 to my new Macbook Air which has Photo. I cannot open the copied Library and now I cannot even open the Library in the old iPhone 8.1.2 program. I don't understand what happened.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

I'm not sure how you copied your Library from phone to Mac but Please go to the Apple logo at the upper left of your computer screen to About This Mac and give me this information:
The exact system Version (listed right under Mac OS X)
Processor
Memory