Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have a mac 10.6.8 system and am in Quark 7.01 and it goes

Customer Question

i have a mac 10.6.8 system and am in Quark 7.01 and it goes to my phaser 6700 and it bombs off and quark closes down but it does print the output out but the quark program closes what can I do to stop the bomb offs when I print to my phaser 6700
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Click on the first icon in the Dock the "Finder", then click on Go at the top of the screen, you will see a drop down menu, go to Utilities. When that opens double click on the application called Disk Utility. When Disk Utility opens you will see your hard drive (usually Macintosh HD) on the left. Highlight your hard drive and click on Verify Disk on the far right. If that is OK in green type, then click on Repair Disk Permissions on the left.

Note: If Verify Disk is not OK try to Repair. If Repair is successful then Repair Disk Permissions if it is not successful let me know.